Monday, November 19, 2012

Curveball: The Year I Lost My Grip

 Peter Freidman loves baseball.  So does his best friend A.J.  They have been each others pitcher and catcher since they started playing the game.  That all changes before their freshman year in high school when Peter injures his throwing arm and is informed that he will never be able to pitch again.  To make matters worse, his grandfather - with whom he is very close - begins to exhibit early signs of Alzheimer's Disease.  Oh yes, and did I mention that he just cannot seem to figure out girls?  Especially Angelika, this amazingly cute girl in his photography class.  This will be a good read for those who like realistic fiction.

This book was nominated for the 2014-2015 Golden Sower Award.

Click here to view a video book trailer of Curveball:  The Year I Lost My Grip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.